Sunday, June 21, 2009

We are Back :)

Hello All,
Its been a real long time I have posted. We are well settled in Mumbai now. My parents, in laws visited us in past three weeks. They were excited to see Navya.
Posting some of the pics of my Father-in-law's visit.
Gateway of India in the background
With Ashish. Taj Mahal hotel in the background.
We had to go out for a dinner; Navya was very excited to wear her new RED Dress.
That's her new smile.




There are lots of pics to upload, would upload soon.

8 comments:

datri said...

oh, she is just so cute! She's gotten bigger in such a short period of time. Love the dress!

Beverly said...

she is so cute! love all the photos of her!

Heidi said...

What cute pictures! I love her smile!

To Love Endlessly said...

Glad to see you blogging again. She is just too cute for words! I love her new smile, the eyes are so sweet.

Tina said...

Pallavi great pics......wow Navya has grown sooo much, and love her in her little red dress. Keep the pictures coming, thats the only way I can keep in touch and stay updated with you guys. Do wish you were still here in Cal :(

Rupz said...

hey !!! Pallu . Awesome pics. She is looking cutie honey pie in the red dress.

So how is mumbai !?

Becca said...

Lovely!! I just think it's so adorable the way babies experiment with new smiles. Samantha went through several before finding a "real" one. :-)

MANIKA said...

Hey pallu I love her 'NEW SMILE'.. She looks like a baby doll in her Red Dress...