Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy B'day Lord Krishna

Hello All, 
Today is Lord Krishna's B'day.
We celebrated in school today; all my friends and teachers had come in traditional wear.
My MiMi doesn't want to miss any chance of clicking cute pics of mine. Here are the pics from today's photoshoot.
Thanks to Teena Aatya(my aunt) for this cute dress.. I love RED :)
Hair Style : My Nanny 'Sapna Di'
and 
Behind the Camera : Mimi
And THE SUPER CUTE Model is ME - Navya Joshi 


Jai Jai


Flying Kissi to Lord Krishna

MiMi Loved this pose

This is my school

Check out my Kanahya Belt..

6 comments:

Becca said...

She is beyond PRECIOUS!!! Absolutely gorgeous. And what a beautiful dress! I love the last photo the best.

Arnold family said...

What a beautiful girl with such a pretty dress. It makes me miss India.
HOlly:)
www.arnoldfamilynews.blogspot.com

.::Tuttie::. said...

I LOVE her smile! She seemed to be having fun and loves to pose for the camera and the camera loves her.

how do you manage to put the camera down? it is nearly impossible for me to do it.

Devasena Hariharan said...

my cutipie Navya, ask ur Mimi to give u a hug from this aunty..

What's that green shawl.

Pallavi said...

@Devasena - That Green Shawl is the dupatta. This is a typical Maharashtrian Outfil stitched from Traditional 'Narayan Peth Saree'

Jimi Kon said...

it's really nice blog. i got a lots of knowledge of this.